Finding a job is the hardest job that you ever do. The highest-pressure jobs are mild in comparison to the "job search" job.
But, do you know that approximately 70 percent of jobs are not advertised. Would you like to know how to land those jobs before they are advertised?
You are invited to attend the live 3-hour workshop conducted by the Columbia alumna, Sharmeen Akbani Gangat, SIPA '08.
In this workshop, you’ll learn:
- The ONLY thing people hire you for (It's NOT for your skills, experience, or qualifications)
- How to get HR officials to reach out to you (No, this doesn't involve any social media tactic)
- How to bypass the resume filter and communicate what you do in 3-5 lines (Mind you, typical elevator pitches get you nowhere)
- Say THIS to get any employer excited about hiring you
- The magic formula to understanding and communicating what your salary should be
Sharmeen’s last workshop for Columbia alumni was sold out in less than 24 hours. So don't leave this to the last minute.
Tickets are $1 to reserve your spot. If you are satisfied, you will pay an additional $49 for the 3-hour session.