Disruptive Technologies - Your Path to the Future
Hosted by Wharton Club of Washington DC
Co-sponsored by ColumbiaDC as a Strategic Partner
Will your Company - whether startup, early-stage, or other enterprise - BE BLOCKED by Disruptive Technologies? Or will you and your team RIDE THE WAVE OF DISRUPTION to growth and success?
To tilt the odds in YOUR FAVOR, join us at the 5th Annual Wharton DC Innovation Summit. You'll learn vital infomation about:
- Disruptive Technologies, such as Blockchain, AI, IoT (the Internet of Things) and Data Analytics, that are changing business in the U.S. and globally
- Funding - Vital Sources & Keys to Success that may provide the fuel you need to survive and thrive: Venture/Angel, PitchMasters, Tokens, and Alternatives (SBA, SBIRs, banks, tax incentives, other)
- The Future of: Cities, Work, Healthcare & Food - to learn about opportunities and challenges
To ADVANCE and SCORE with your idea, your startup, early-stage, or other organization, join us on the journey to improve your innovation results. And as you SCORE, you may even use - or develop - Disruptive Technologies to CHANGE THE GAME in your business or your industry!
These are the 3 Tracks of the 2019 Summit; we'll be listing speakers in coming weeks:
- Track 1: Disruptive Technologies: Advances & Challenges (AI, Cyber, Blockchain, Internet of Things (IoT))
- Track 2: Funding Options (VC/Angel, PitchMasters, Tokens, Alternatives (SBA, Banks, Tax Incentives, Crowdfunding, IPOs, Other Options)
- Track 3: The Future of: Cities, Work, Healthcare, Food
At this Summit, as at the past four, you (and other members of your team, if you decide to bring them) can:
- Begin by taking a fresh look at the DESIGN OF YOUR BUSINESS & INNOVATION PLAN -you'll get news ideas, from the start, with opening keynote Seth Goldman
- Next, to improve & run with it, CONNECT with thought - and action - leaders at the Summit. Consider which of their ideas and lessons you can use or adapt from sessons you attend.
- Then MEET with potential funding, contract and other resource sources, and possible strategic partners
And finally have FUN, as you are inspired by diverse achievers across a spectrum of industries.
- This Summit will add to your fun by closing with a keynote, David Morey, Wharton MBA, who will inspire you with his theme, "Creating Business Magic," and demonstrate how you can harness the power of magic to create and innovate in your thoughts and actions to move your venture to new heights.
- And then the Reception, giving you the opportunity to meet and team up with - and bowl against - fellow attendees.
Prices for this all day summit start at $129 and go up as it gets close to the event date. ColumbiaDC members are "strategic partner members" for this event. ALL FULL ACCESS passes are all-inclusive for FULL DAY of Summit, FULL ACCESS PASS - to all sessions, breaks, reception (with optional bowling), meals (breakfast & lunch):
|Full Access Pass||
SUPER EARLY BIRD
(2/2 - 2/28)
(3/1 - 3/28)
(3/29 - 4/28)
(5/1 - 5/7)
Full-Time Non-Profit, Academia & Govt. Employees
|Full-Time Students & U.S. Veterans||$99||$99||$99||$99|