Join Global Americans and the Global Ties Foundation on Capitol Hill as we explore the policy recommendations of the Global Americans Working Group on Inter-American Relations. They will discuss and exchange ways to deepen regional cooperation on topics including trade, drug policy, corruption, educational exchanges, and continued U.S. leadership in the Western Hemisphere.
• Christopher Sabatini, Director of Global Americans and Lecturer at SIPA, Columbia University
• Carolina Barco, former Foreign Minister of Colombia
• Enrique Garcia, former President of CAF-Development Bank of Latin America
• Marc Grossman, former U.S. Under-Secretary of State
• Arturo Sarukhan, former Ambassador of Mexico to the United States
* Lunch will be provided, first come first served.
*Note on security: The Dirksen Senate Office Building follows the same security procedures as the U.S. Capitol Visitors Center. Attendees should expect to walk through metal detectors and for their bags to be scanned. An ID is not required to enter the building.
The 2018 Strategic Dialogue is a widely attended public event. Congressional staff, the general public, public diplomacy professionals, and members of the press are welcome. Registration is free.